Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ch-ch-changes and... a video!!

Hey guys! I'm trying to spice things up on this here blog and thought about making a video. This is actually the second video I've made using my iphone. I just liked this one more so I put it up first. (Kappow Kappow!) I'll post the other one soon. Definitely feel free to let me know what you think. I'm always welcome to any thoughts and suggestions. I'm thinking these can be video diaries of sorts...(oh my gosh, who have I become!)...but in the meantime we'll just take it one day at a time. Anyway, please check out the video below, that would mean a lot. And also, leave your comments and suggestions below!!

Lots of love,

D.
ps. oh and sorry its so long. eek. Just bare with me.


3 comments:

  1. Great words of advice, Miss Doris :D I am definitely striving to be more creative and to make time for people that are important to me. Keep letting your light shine.

    Bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched your video and I loved it! I'm impressed you can look at a camera and still make everyone watching it feel like you're speaking directly to us. Recording your thoughts is great and I absolutely love them. Probably, the thing I'll especially remember is "our imperfection points to God's perfection". All the best on your studies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! I totally agree about exploring your creative side and prioritizing your personal growth--as young adults (kind of fresh out of college and in the "real world") we have so much of this "potential energy" and it's just a matter of which direction we will take off into! you have a really soothing voice--lol, I say that in the least weird way possible! great video--you are so talented!

    xo Haley

    ReplyDelete