Monday, April 29, 2013

Doris vs. Reality: Updates




It's been a while, but I'm glad to have a little more free time to give back to this here blog. Lots of things have been happenin. I'm finally making out it from my MCAT cave. Back into the real world, and its feeling good. I received so much encouragement, prayers and support from my friends and family. It was truly incredible. Thanks so much for all the good vibes! I'm definitely relieved that that phase is mostly over for right now, but now its time to jump into yet another grind of job hunting and general life management mode. The stress and anxiety easily creeps in, but I've learned how important it is to let all that go and just trust God to open the right doors. So that's kind of where I am right now. Just trying to cast my nets far and wide and keep on chuggin.

In other news, how long was that video?! No joke. My friend was like, "I love you Doris, but 13 minutes!" I know. I know. I promise I'll make it shorter next time. And I'll try not to mess up the woman's quote from the dang video. In all seriousness though, thank you so much for taking the time to watch and listen. I definitely appreciated the thoughtful responses and comments. So much love.

Now that its not just me and my books anymore, I can focus on other exciting things happening soon, i.e. graduations and my dear friend's wedding. Really looking forward to these celebrations, and to making it back out to Cali for a bit and catching up with my peoples over there. Anyway, das it for now.

Much love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment