Saturday, February 23, 2013

Insta Life


Since getting an iphone last month (yes, I was in fact living under a rock and had no notion of the glory that is the iphone) I've discovered the wonder that is Instagram. How wonderful that I can upload every shameless, Valencia hued, moment of my life onto the internet at all hours of the day and night! Its great! I am totally serious. Want to see my breakfast, my lunch, my jogging shorts, the many shameless self portraits I have? It's all there, and not a Kelvin filter in sight because, who uses Kelvin anyway? No one.

Anyway, on to the pictures. This is what my life looks like on Instagram lately...



Found the New Orleans street car warehouse on my latest jaunt to the city. So cool inside. More great stuff from this adventure in my next post!


This is what it looks like when going to church is one of the most exciting thing to happen to you all week.


Quality time with my mom and bro. There's so much love happening here, and I think maybe some questioning of my character. But mostly love.


Have you heard of Sucre? Very cool place for desserts. Of course we ate our macaroons pinkies up. That's how we do it in New Orleans.


This picture has little relevance to anything meaningful, except for the fact that in these shorts, I had the most intense work out of my life. Anyway..I took a kick boxing class this week and it might  have been one of the most intense things I've done in a LONG long time. My god. Even though I spent half the class bent over trying to catch my breath, I still felt like I could just slay someone afterward. It was great! This is a picture of a time in my life when my body could move freely without pain. Now,it just hurts everywhere. But you know what they say. No Pain No Gain. Onward and Upward.

You can find me at Doris_Darling on Instagram to see more!

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment