Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Love Things

Some beautiful things from across the web to breath life into your Sunday afternoon. May these things bring a smile to your face and a little light into your life!




1.Remember the Love on a Sunday Afternoon video from this post? This video brought me right back to that type of vibe. Such a wonderful video of Nigerian-German singer Ayo and her beautiful kids. Her song, Real Love in the background, is defintely my jam right now.



2.

This picture is vision. It's life and all good things in the world. How precious is this little girl? Those glasses kill me. Doesn't she just remind you of the little black girl from Matilda?

3.

I stumbled across this beautiful post today by Nikisha from Urban Bush Babes: 30 Things I learned on My Way to Age 30. Praise the Lord, I am definitely no where near 30! Especially when people constantly take me for an 18 year old. But I found Nikisha's list to be inspiring and totally full of life giving advice from someone who has taken the time to learn from life's adventures. I love how her love of Christ shapes her perspective and her journey. No matter what point we are in our life, all 30 of these things are such great reminders of what's really important. Check her out and more great stuff from the dynamic duo that is Urban Bush Babes.

Lotsa Sunday Lovin

D.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for directing me to #3--I definitely needed to read that!

    ReplyDelete